Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking Half-Day Private Tour
In this exclusive half-day private tour, our English-speaking guide will pick you up at your hotel in Beijing in the morning, and drive 1.5 hours to take you to Mutianyu Great Wall. We will pass through Shunyi District and Huairou District to get there. After arriving, we will have 1.5-2 hours hiking on Mutianyu Great Wall.
This private tour is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other travelers will join in your group.
This tour operates two times daily.
Pickup time: 8:00 am or 1:30 pm
Finish time: 1:00 pm or 6:30 pm
Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huairou district, about 70 km from downtown Beijing. Mutianyu Great Wall is less crowded than Badaling Great Wall but still has picturesque views. Mutianyu Great Wall once was worked as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. It is a green section of the great wall in Beijing with vegetation, green pines and cypresses covering 90 per cent of the section.
There are three ways to get onto the Wall when you get to the base of Mutianyu Great Wall. Apart from hiking up on foot, you can choose take cable car or chair lift (Optional). To get down the wall, you can also take Toboggan slide down (Optional).
A lot of vendors will greet you on your way between the parking lot and your hiking trail or the cable car station. Look at their products from afar first before you get closer to them. Once you go into a shop you'll have a hard time getting away from the vendor so make sure you like what you see before you start haggling.
• Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically challenged.
• Private tour provides the highest level of personal attention for passengers with special needs such as limited mobility.
|Meetup Location||Hotel pickup|
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English Speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel insurance for your coverage of injury or accident
- Gratuities to drivers and guides
- Cable Car or toboggan fees
- Personal expenses
Have questions about this tour?
Member since 01/10/2017